Sunday, May 8, 2016

Sunday Fun Day :) (May 1)

"We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works." 
Douglas Adams

So I had this awesome post all ready to publish the other day, and then our internet was being screwy and I lost everything :( And as much as I really wanted to re-write all the clever things I had down, I really just cant, so here's some pictures from our adventure...
. . .
We tried to make our way to church early Sunday morning, but got totally confused by the bus system. In the end up, we gave up and successfully found the route to Old Town instead. It was our first day out on the town and we had lots of fun!


The streets of Old Town are so cute! I don't think they are usually so populated with cars, but since it was Mothers day in Lithuania that week, everyone was attending church as a family.


This is the old City Hall, which is now a museum. We didn't get to go in since it was closed (probably because it was Sunday and Mothers Day).


Also.... I LOVE that cobblestone! So pretty!!!


The typical peeing babies in Europe ;)


Kylee was quite intrigued by them


House of Perkunas



"Together <3 Kauna"




I'm not sure if these little carts run during the week, but they weren't running when we were there. So... we walked up a lot of stairs. I guess the 7 flights of stairs at our apartment was just preparing us for these adventures we are having.


The climb was worth it, in the end. The view was fantastic!


Like REALLY fantastic!


I am so thankful to have this opportunity to live in another country for a couple of months and to explore someplace new. It truly is an adventure! And I really love adventures :)

(Sammie, Kylee, Kendall, and Yours Truly)

I'm glad I get to share this experience with these cute girls as well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment