Saturday, May 21, 2016

Catching Up (Part 1)

These past couple of weeks have gone by SO fast! And unfortunately, I've fallen behind on posts!!! So... these next couple posts are going to just be a recap (mostly pictures) from some of our adventures and teaching over the past couple of weeks. Enjoy!

Underground street crossings here have some awesome graffiti!

You could say "we went underground and ended up in the rooftops" (To quote my wonderful head teacher, Kendall).

The streets of Old Town are always a fabulous walk!
(Even if we've already walked up and down them a great number of times, we still have 3 more months to continue to walk all over them. I don't think I'll ever get sick of them! )

Schnitzel!

Guys, we have a castle!!! (For those of you who don't already know this, my dream is to be a princess... so having a castle in my city is a BIG deal.)



 
Nothing wrong with teaching a lesson on a Christmas story! 
What kid does not like Christmas all year round?...Exactly, none.  

Old Buildings even seem to be prettier here. 
Dandelions do tend to help make things prettier though. 


So we found this heavenly little place in Old Town called The Holy Doughnut, and I promise it has blessed our lives, even if its a little bit of a curse on our pockets. 
Their bagel sandwiches and doughnut can be described as heavenly! 




No comments:

Post a Comment